Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorkegster
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2010

I cannot find where the </head> is.

This may sound dumb, but it's as if the plogger software creates it. It's nowhere in my template files...?!?! I've deleted them and it still shows up.
    • CommentAuthorkegster

I found this answer too.. I removed all instances of </head>, and discovered it was in the freakin index.php file in the root plogger dir. Who would have known??

For all who needs this answer. Hah.
    • CommentAuthorboblennon

Wow! Talk about attitude!

Here's a new member who couldn't find the html tag </head> in the index.php file, and then blames this on the poor support of the whole forum when there was no response to his question after only 4 hours!

Entitled? Bah!
    • CommentAuthorkegster
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2010 edited

Attitude? Where did I blame anything on poor support?

Also, I never checked the index.php file, considering it would generally be in the header but whatever. Never did I say I couldn't find it in the index.php. Maybe implied by exaggerating I searched everywhere. Google Desktop search couldn't even find it. But who am I?

I am a new member, yet I seem to have discovered answers through trial and error to all my questions and then posted how I did them. How is this attitude? I'm a new member gaining a new scope of plogger, asking questions -- which is not a bad thing -- then showing my responses. I've gotten various answers from you, but none specific to my needs. So I created my own solution.

I see positive attitude through my actions. Chew on it for a bit.

Also, by reading my response 4 hours late on this post, you see I have a sarcastic attitude as if I am an idiot because I didn't check there in the first place.