Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorNaOH
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2010

It is quite possible someone else has already implemented this, but I basically just want to add one more layer of folders to my gallery:

Collection > Album > Sub-Album > Photo

I'm using v616. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!
    • CommentAuthorchewbears
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2010

The current code would need some serious revisions to do what you want it to do.
    • CommentAuthorheav3n
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2010 edited

i need 1 more lvl deep too....is some1 working on this?
    is the project still being developed?
    • CommentAuthorchewbears
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2010

I think plogger was built with simplicity in mind, so that going one more level deeper adds one more click. Alternatively you can use other methods to make this "other level". What I have done is used tags to collectively create virtual albums that can go 1 more level deeper then perhaps a collection, or album. I am pretty sure that the developers are around, I just do not think they have much free time to advance the project. But really they gave us everything we need to make the application grow.

So heav3n, I doubt you will still be using plogger when and if another level comes out. You can certainly code it yourself or use an alternative means to getting to the same end point.