Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorbrodie7838
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2010 edited

Trying to install Plogger on a WinXP box using WAMPS Server. Everything has gone fine until the Administrative Setup where I receive the following 2 errors:

* Cannot connect to MySQL with the information provided. MySQL error: Access denied for user 'user'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
    * Cannot find the database Plogger. MySQL error: Access denied for user 'SYSTEM'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

I've confirmed the user "user" does exist, and have 'reset' the password in PHPMyAdmin, and tested in console, so I'm certain that is all configured correctly. I'm unsure of the second error; not sure why it's trying to login as "SYSTEM", however, if I create user "SYSTEM" with no password and re-try the install, I then receive a different error:
    "Cannot connect to MySQL with the information provided. MySQL error:"

I've verified that "user" has ALL privileges in both Global, and Database-specific privileges.
    Confirmed that database "Plogger" exists

Any thoughts? I'm tech-savvy for the most part, but I don't dabble in web very much.

Plogger: 1.0RC1
    WAMP: 2.0
    MySQL: 5.1.36
    PhpMyAdmin: 3.2.0.1
    PHP: 5.3.0
    Apache: 2.2.11
    • CommentAuthorbrodie7838
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2010 edited

I figured it out. I generated a new plog-config.php and edited it by hand, replacing the original. Once in place, everything started to work. I must have had *something* wrong in there, though not sure what.
    I created a table on database ,which containing some particular details.When i am trying to save this,it shows some mysql errors.Also i didn't get the word collapsin ,which is displaying in the page.plantillas web