Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthortravler625
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2011

Greetings:

Attempting to install Plogger, and have come across some errors that I cannot make heads or tails of. Could be something quite simple, as I am fairly new to both SQL and PHP, but I have not been able to find any answers just yet.
    I am hoping perhaps someone can help me make some sense of the following error messages, and perhaps point me in the right direction.
    The following error messages appear after attemping a basic install.
    I do have an associated database table for Plogger in MySQL (by way of phpmyadmin), but am not entirely certain even about the veracity of my build on that.
    string(184) "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Type=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARACTER SET UTF8' at line 6" string(184) "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Type=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARACTER SET UTF8' at line 8" string(226) "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(14) NOT NULL, `date_submitted` timestamp(14) NOT NULL, `EXIF_date_taken` varc' at line 7" string(185) "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Type=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARACTER SET UTF8' at line 12" string(185) "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Type=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARACTER SET UTF8' at line 29"
    Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks for your time.

Cheers,
    Scott
    I encountered the same problem when I installed. I had MySQL version 5.5.9 on at the time. When I installed a previous version (5.1.55) the install went ok.