Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormonogoat
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2011

I am trying to set up an integrated gallery in our website to make the process of adding photos easier. I am using the lightbox theme, and have removed unnecessary things like the searchbox, jump box, comments, rss, etc. The collections, albums, and photos are only displaying on the site in a single column and I cannot figure out how to fix it. I tried the thumbnail container width setting in the css file, it is currently 100% but I tried making it a specific pixel width and that didn't help. Any suggestions would be great, the address to the gallery is www.tkmotorsports.net/gallery2.php
    • CommentAuthorTidosho
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2011 edited

Hi monogoat,

That is one lovely site and company you work for! I love that Dodge Charger SRT, Dodge cars are such gorgeous machines! Back on topic, can you actually confirm that the gallery wasn't working before you made code changes? It seems like there's an element missing somewhere that is supposed to line everything up, it's hard to tell without seeing your code changes. Try reverting back to stock and see if it happens.

There are problems with all the themes and thumbnails lining up, even non-integrated, I'm having massive problems with the Default theme, my thumbs are in rows, but there are massive gaps. The devs seem to have either given up on Plogger, or are taking a break, and it's a shame, because this project has massive potential!