Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorfloriske.nl
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2011 edited

If I look at the reply rate regarding the support questions etc. I get the feeling Plogger is no longer being developed, am I correct?

If so, too bad, it's a gallery with a lot op potential to it and an already very solid base!
    • CommentAuthorgwp
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2011

yes, it seems to be looking that way. i have posted 3 questions over 6 days ago now.
    Not a word :(
    •  
      CommentAuthormike
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2011

Unfortunately, the script is not being actively developed. I'm trying to clean up some of this spam so at least the forums are usable...
    • CommentAuthormadhippo
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2011

That's a shame it's not being actively developed any more. Good idea about github though.
    • CommentAuthorfloriske.nl
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2011 edited

Posted By: mikeUnfortunately, the script is not being actively developed. I'm trying to clean up some of this spam so at least the forums are usable...

Too Bad!

As mentioned I think it's a script with a lot of potential! One of the biggest being the theming:

I've created my own theme (link) which combines Plogger with various jquery/javascripts and has some custom functions for more eye-candy, but still it all runs on the base code of RC1.0 and all customisations are done in the theme files.
    • CommentAuthorchewbears
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2011

Mike,

Plogger had a good run! I blame the newborns : P for its halted development.