Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorREDLINE
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2011

for some reason, now when I try to add new images to my plogger gallery, a gallery that has been running successfully for months, and has also been previously updated without any issues, I now suddenly get an error uploading any image I try. I've tried images of 1.3 Mb, 500Kb, and 200Kb, each with the same error:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(D:\Hosting\4407164\html\plogger/plog-content/images/cabinets/kitchen-cabinets/img_4348.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in D:\Hosting\4407164\html\plogger\plog-admin\plog-admin-functions.php on line 273

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move 'D:\Temp\php\php8039.tmp' to 'D:\Hosting\4407164\html\plogger/plog-content/images/cabinets/kitchen-cabinets/img_4348.jpg' in D:\Hosting\4407164\html\plogger\plog-admin\plog-admin-functions.php on line 273

Could not move uploaded file: D:\Temp\php\php8039.tmp to D:\Hosting\4407164\html\plogger/plog-content/images/cabinets/kitchen-cabinets/img_4348.jpg

I've not touched the site in awhile now, so I can't image what could've possibly changed to allow this error to materialize. Any help would be greatly appreciated!