Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I am intalling plogger on WAMP server 2.1 but its giving me errors .......In the configration setup it gives error:

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\plogger\plog-includes\lib\phpthumb\phpthumb.functions.php on line 362

and I continued and got more errors:

'You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Type=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARACTER SET UTF8' at line 6' (length=184)
    string 'You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Type=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARACTER SET UTF8' at line 8' (length=184)
    string 'You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(14) NOT NULL,
    `date_submitted` timestamp(14) NOT NULL,
    `EXIF_date_taken` varc' at line 7' (length=226)
    string 'You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Type=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARACTER SET UTF8' at line 12' (length=185)
    string 'You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Type=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARACTER SET UTF8' at line 29' (length=185)
    string 'You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Type=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARACTER SET UTF8' at line 6' (length=184)

Please let me know if there is any solution.
    • CommentAuthorjohnw89
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2011

I have the same issue!
    • CommentAuthorTidosho
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2011

This is an increasing problem with the SQL errors. To get rid of them you'll need to do a Find/Replace on the database population script, and replace all instances of TYPE=MyISAM with ENGINE=MyISAM. Latest versions of MySQL broke some old scripts and they need to be updated, including Plogger.

The eregi deprecated error is another update break. PHP 5.3 now requires the use of preg_match. Google is your friend! BEFORE MAKING ANY CHANGES, make a BACKUP!