Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorshutterbug
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2006 edited

First, thanks for what seems to be a great photo gallery setup.
    Now, if this is possible, please explain in easy terms as Im not a coder.
    I created a collection with multiple albums, and would like to bypass the collection, so when a visitor comes to my gallery, they will see all the albums, and not have to click one collection thumbnail, and then enter the albums. Im trying to limit the amount of clicks to get to albums from main menu.
    I am going to use joomla, and put gallery inside wrapper so the albums integrate smoothly with the site design. If I didnt explain this well, please let me know. Looking forward to hearing from you talented coders. Thanks in advance.

P.S. Also, I used the watermark mentioned in an earlier thread, and it works great. Thanks! However, I just noticed I can click on the large image, and it brings up the large image within wrapper without watermark. ???
    • CommentAuthorddejong
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2006

Visit the collection you want visitors to start in. Copy the URL (e.g. "http://mysite/plogger/index.php?level=collection&id=1).

Give that URL to Joomla when you set up the wrapper.

It should work, although I'm not certain if Plogger will stay inside the wrapper.

Good luck,
    Derek
    Thanks, Is there a way to remove slideshow feature?
    • CommentAuthorcctval
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2006

the problem with that method, ddjong, is that users will still see the collection level on the breadcrumbs.. they wil be tempted to click in there, and that will result in them seeing the level we are trying to hide.