Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorthereal
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2006

I installed the Plogger to my host succesfully but i have got a problem with header.

There is no problem in admin pages but in the index of the gallery i cant see the logo of plogger :

There is Warning above the page like this :

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /usr/export/www/vhosts/funnetwork/hosting/gencmutfakcilar/tekirova_galeri/plog-globals.php on line 7

Warning: set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons in /usr/export/www/vhosts/funnetwork/hosting/gencmutfakcilar/tekirova_galeri/plog-globals.php on line 13

if you wanna see it's here : http://gencmutfakcilar.ge.funpic.de/tekirova_galeri/index.php

please help me!
    Thank You.
    • CommentAuthorddejong
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2006

Just find ini_set() and set_time_limit() and remove them; they've been disabled by your host, so PHP is throwing an error when you try to use them. Keep in mind, Plogger may not work as intended, or it might work fine. We use those functions to set the execution time for PHP, so that if we're processing big images or a lot of images, the script doesn't exceed its execution time and die.

If you give Plogger 90 seconds of work to do and only 10 seconds in which to do it, you can see where the problem arises. Just remember that there might be some usage problems on the admin end, but otherwise things should be fine.

Cheers,
    Derek