Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormaikeru
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2006

i have searched and tried everything everyone has done and i still get this error...

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:Program Filesxampphtdocsgallerypage.php:2) in <b>C:Program Filesxampphtdocsplog-load_config.php</b> on line <b>26</b><br />

does anyone know how to get rid of it? i have read on other discussions that the wordpressplugin doesn't work for (beta2) and i have tried other scripts people hae put on other discussions and as i said befor enothing has worked to get it to go away...please help me if you can...thank you...
    • CommentAuthorddejong

Search the forum for "headers already sent". Should be sufficient information to get you through.

Cheers,
    Derek
    • CommentAuthormaikeru

i have already fixed this problem by just deleted the part on that line but now im having trouble with this here....

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY `date_submitted`' at line 1

SELECT p.`id`, COUNT(`comment`) AS `num_comments` FROM `plogger_pictures` p LEFT JOIN `plogger_comments` c ON p.`id`=c.`parent_id` WHERE parent_album = 1 GROUP BY p.`id` ORDER BY `num_comments` ORDER BY `date_submitted`

i have done the update thing for the comments bug and it shows up with that