Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorStFS
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2006

Hello.

I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem.

I've just installed Plogger and I was trying to get the "remote" stuff to work so that I could import into Plogger directly from Digikam.

I always got an error when I tried doing that but when I tried to go directly to http://myurl.com/plogger/plog-remote.php I got some error about not being able to open required file "../plog-load_config.php". The error seemed to be coming from the plog-admin-functions.php file.

So I took a look at that file and found the following code there near the top of the file:

require_once("plog-globals.php");
    require_once("../plog-load_config.php");
    require_once($config['basedir'] . "/plog-functions.php");
    require_once($config['basedir'] . "/lib/exifer1_4/exif.php");

So I tried to change that code to the following and after I did that all the remote stuff works:

require_once("plog-globals.php");
    require_once($config['basedir'] . "/plog-load_config.php"); // Here I used the basedir from $config instead of using a relative path to the plog-load-config.php file.
    require_once($config['basedir'] . "/plog-functions.php");
    require_once($config['basedir'] . "/lib/exifer1_4/exif.php");

So, my question is quite simple. Because I'm not too familiar with PHP, did I fix my issue the wrong way? Did I open up a security hole by doing what I did? If this is not the right way to do this... what is? And finally... why is it like this in the code that I downloaded from the plogger.org website? Does that code work in some conditions? Why didn't it work for me then?
    • CommentAuthorn8k99
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2006

I keep getting an incorrect user name and password error message- but I can sign in on a browser so I know that is not the real problem. I can not grok the php in order to fix this. Any help?