Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I installed Plogger and got it running in less than two minutes. No problem at all!

Then started to integrate Plogger into the theme I am using.

I am trying to make a blog and gallerysite for our family and I want to make sure the site is consistent in design.

Please check http://www.wisnaes.net/ to see what I mean. The link to the Gallery is at the top.

First of all - it seems that there are some CSS not in action here. The calendar is missing it's styling. Where do I change what?

Then Plogger itself. I want it to stick to the with of the main area of the template. Where can I set that?

The header of Plogger needs to be redesigned to fit. Where can I do that?

The footer with the powered by and the RSS also needs to be changed. Where can I do that?

UPDATE - I found out how to solve the with problem. Just put the main part of Plogger inside the <content> div and those problems will be solved. BUT - I still need to modify header and footer of Plogger and make sure the css for all parts of the page is found.

Update again - Footer is fine now. But still have not found how to point to the CSS of the template I use (Connections).

Regards,

Oceanwatcher