Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorshcvcd
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2006

Hello all,
    Ive just started playing with plogger a few days ago and having very very little knowledge in php and mysql stuff, I am quite surprised at the progress ive made! What agreat program to use for pictures! Thanks.

Now onto my question, I am trying to get plogger integrated with my site, I followed the instructions and achieved this http://schwabensoccer.lakecoastgraphics.com/Photos/photogallery.php
    I knwo the header gets resized.. that Im sure I can figure out. What I really want to figure out is why when i clikc in the gallery and album it doesnt stay in ym page? What am i doing wrong? Im sure it is something very simple but I just cant grasp it.
    If anyone can help id be very appreciative. Thanks in advance
    mike
    •  
      CommentAuthormike

Hi there.

Try renaming Photos/photogallery.php to Photos/index.php.
    Just delete the original Photos/index.php.
    • CommentAuthorshcvcd

Wow thanks! that worked! http://schwabensoccer.lakecoastgraphics.com/Photos/index.php

Now with the width issue. ive been playing around with it and still cannot figure it out. I thought it would be a layout issue, but it seems it has something to do with the gallery.php file. any suggestions?

thanks again mike!

mike
    I notice that your gallery displays within your page, even when a visitor clicks on an album, photo, etc. When I added the three lines of code to my page, however, the gallery displays on the page initially, but when a visitor clicks on anything within the gallery, it opens in the default gallery page - that is, without my page's header, navigation, etc.

What instructions did you follow to get the result you got?
    Ah! I answered my own question. I put the answer here for the benefit of anyone else with the same problem:

To integrate Plogger into an existing page, the name of the page must be index.php. Once I changed the name of the page into which I had entered the famous "three lines of code" to index.php, all worked as promised.
    • CommentAuthorddejong
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2006

css/gallery.css should allow for all of the stylistic changes to your Plogger installation. Find h1#gallery-name and add "display:none" to the rule. That should, for example, achieve the effect you're after.

Cheers,
    Derek