Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormike
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2006 edited

You can modify the "generate_breadcrumb()" function in gallery.php, but it will effect the breadcrumb navigation for all your pages. If you change the link to the root collection list, you will not be able to navigate to it from any page. I guess the jump menu also contains a link to the collection root.

I think your safest bet here is to just use .htacess to do a redirect from your collections page to property_images.php. You won't have to modify your Plogger code at all. Just create a file called ".htaccess", and put

Redirect /plogger http://yoursite.com/property_images.php

Obviously you need to replace /plogger with the correct path to your Plogger gallery root (the URL that displays all collections) and the second parameter should be the correct path to your property_images.php file.

Upload that .htaccess file to your root directory and you should be good to go. Also, you need to turn on cruft-free URL's in the Plogger options, so you won't need to pass Plogger an album id, just the proper friendly URL. Of course this solution is dependent upon having APACHE's MOD_REWRITE installed on your server, but I think this is pretty standard nowadays.

If this doesn't work, let me know, I have a couple other things you can try as well.