Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormattm
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2006

OK so I answered my first question re integration but I need to ask another to clarify whether or not I'm needlessly causing myself pain here!

Firstly, my site is set up thus:

I have an index.php page at www.mydomain.com/index.php

This page has a content area into which it includes various htm files depending on a value of 'location' which is passed via URL from a links menu down one side of the page. If the location value is not set, it simply includes the intro section

Now here's how I've tried to integrate Plogger:

The first two of the three lines of php have been added to the index file with the additional condition to ignore them if the location isn't 'photos'

The third line is placed in a file called 'gallery.htm' (because it's an include into a php file, the php still gets parsed despite the fact it's a htm file).

My issues, then, are twofold

First, I need to ensure that the value of location=photos persists through all the URLs in the gallery. As I'm stripping out all but the basic navigation, this is made a little easier and I think I have cracked it.

The second is that all my scripts exist in a subfolder. I've used Crimson Edit to search the Plogger files for references to the image and CSS folders but, in doing so, I think I've broken the admin section as uploaded images no longer appear in either the gallery or the admin pages.

Has anyone managed to get a similar setup to work? If it comes down to it, I'll just move the Plogger files up to the top level but I'd much rather not intermingle them with the site's own files if I can avoid it.