Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorpuk
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2006

Hey guys, havin a play with a gallery, not found anything on search with this.

I'm changing the way it looks and feels, having a plays with the whole lightbox gear too as it'll merge into the site thats being prepared for it rather well, but theres a whole host of things that i dont need for the time being, most of which i have conquered but one i havent.

When clicking on the album you wish to view, and the smaller thumbs come up, instead of clicking on the picture for the intermediate thumb come up, i just want to click it and the lightbox crops up with the image itself, so basically doing away with the whole page with next, previous, details, comments, the lot. I know this seems rather brash as removing half of ploggers useful bits, but i got ideas for that later.

I'm assuming the part i am after is within the thumbnail container, but my php is lacking, can someone tell me where to go, a line no or code that i am after would be good. So simply to remove the link to the larger pic, so i can turn it into either fullscreen or lightbox'ed is what i'm after.

cheers
    • CommentAuthorPotatis
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2006

I'd like to go from the thumnail to the original size photo, whatever size that is, not all the same size, and with no intermediate thumbnail page in between. Why do they have to be a certian width anyway?