Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthortrondjac
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2006

I've posted my site here before, but then just with some bug solving in mind.
    I'm a little curious of how people think of the design. It's really simple, I wanted to make a design that focus on the pictures in my collection.. Ok, enough said :-)

Please visit http://www.myfreeprograms.com/wallpapers

Ok, I'm not a pro webdesigner, so don't expect anything mind-blowing ;-)
    • CommentAuthorjack
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2006

As long as it works it's ok. Or not?

Perhaps the header could be made a bit more attractive to the eye. A bit 'heavier'. The 'heaviest' part of the page lies now with the thumbnails, so more to the middle of the page, while the top of the page should be a 'header', literally.

The rest is ok I think.

Any widescreen wallpapers available? :)
    • CommentAuthorpuk
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2006

I likes it, some good papers too :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBen
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2006

The designs alright, but you really should resize the desktops you pulled from my site (a lot of them) since most people don't run monitors at the Powerbooks resolution of 1280 by 854.
    • CommentAuthortrondjac
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2006

* Ben

Hi Ben, yes, I've downloaded some of your wallpapers, I guess all of them featuring girls.... I needed content.... I hope I you don't mind?? I really liked your site, A very nice design.

But if you think I should remove them, please send me an email.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBen
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2006

I don't mind that you downloaded them at all, as noted on my gallery site i don't hold them with any ownership, i was just stating that most users don't use a powerbook with those resolutions and the image might be squished, thats all. :)
    • CommentAuthortrondjac
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2006

Ahh, I understand. I have a job to do then ;-)
    • CommentAuthorpablo
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2006

x