Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorvortical
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2006

never had this problem before... been running plogger for months with virtually no hiccups until now...

when I attempt to import a folder full of files (either lots of files or very few) I get the following:

Failed: $AvailableImageOutputFormats = array(text;wbmp;gif;png;jpeg) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 519 $this->thumbnailFormat set to $this->config_output_format "jpeg" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 529 $this->thumbnailFormat staying as "jpeg" because "" ($this->f) is not in $AvailableImageOutputFormats in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 539 $this->thumbnailQuality set to "95" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 546 $this->config_cache_directory () is not a directory in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 587 SetCacheFilename() failed because $this->config_cache_directory is empty in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1815 GetImageSize("") failed in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1800 starting SourceImageToGD() in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1886 Not using EXIF thumbnail data because $this->config_use_exif_thumbnail_for_speed is FALSE in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1889 phpThumb() v1.6.0-200507180958 "/var/www/gallery/uploads/recent pics/DSCN0980.JPG" does not exist

not sure what to make of this... any help would be great!

-vortical
    • CommentAuthorvortical
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2006 edited

if I change the filename listed at the end of that garbage to "DSCN0980.JPEG" it tells me the next file in the directory "does not exist", and so on...

I don't want to have to change all of my hundreds of filenames! Is there a way around this?
    • CommentAuthorvortical
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2006

Open up plog-functions.php and edit line 75. Change:

$phpThumb->src = $source_file_name;

to

$phpThumb->setSourceFileName($source_file_name);

The above is what finally fixed my problem... I probably should have searched the forums further before posting this topic for the 1123425342nd time.