Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorlou
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2006

I have managed to do everything in plogger but when the final large image comes up when I click on it the image it is not found, it is looking in the correct directory so cannot work out why this is happening?
    Is there a way of deleting the link as I dont really want it to open up even larger anyway. Or how do I fix the problem of the file not showing.

Here is what I have so far if you dont know what I mean.

http://www.msc-media.co.uk/cameronwebster/plogger/index.php?level=picture&id=1

thanks
    • CommentAuthorT2

Hi lou,
    This seems to be a permissions issue. You need to change permissions of the directory that has your image files. If that doesn't do the trick, You may also have to change the permissions of the image(s) themselves.

Best Regards,
    T2
    • CommentAuthorlou

Yep my images were 600 so changed the permission to 755 but this is going to be unfortunate for my client when they upload different images they do not have the ability to change CHMOD.

Can I just delete the link to the larger image?
    • CommentAuthorT2

Personally I don't know, but my gut tells me this should be doable also. If you are comfortable with PHP, I would look though the gallery.php file and you may stummble on a way to hack it out. I'll take a look myself and post the results if I figure it out.

Best Regards,
    T2
    • CommentAuthorlou

I will have another look in the code, should be able to do it I have been hacking bits out here and there without anything untoward happening.

cheers
    • CommentAuthorT2

lou,
    Check out this thread.

T2
    • CommentAuthorT2

Sorry,
    http://plogger.org/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=563
    • CommentAuthorlou

thanks for that, hopefully all my problems solved, hurrah!