Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthoreosguy
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2006

Not sure if this is a bug, just recently got a bunch of weird stuff in all my admin pages. It starts with:

2147483647) $top = $top - 4294967296; //this makes the number signed instead of unsigned if($bottom!=0) $data=$top/$bottom; else if($top==0) $data = 0; else $data=$top."/".$bottom; if(($tag=="011a" || $tag=="011b") && $bottom==1) { //XResolution YResolution $data=$

and ends with:
    Start of InteroperabilityIFD $num = bin2hex(fread( $in, 2 )); if($intel==1) $num = intel2Moto($num); $result['InteroperabilityIFDNumTags'] = hexdec($num); for($i=0;$i< $MinDivisor) //Quit if dividing by zero break; if (abs($v - $n / $d) < $MaxError) break; $f = 1 / $f; //Take reciprocal } } ?>

Any idea what's wrong?
    • CommentAuthoreosguy

How the heck did this whole bunch of code get into my admin pages?
    http://dev.plogger.org/file/trunk/lib/exifer1_4/exif.php?rev=3
    •  
      CommentAuthormike

Looks like your PHP server has shorttags off. The EXIFER library associated with Plogger 2.1 uses shorttags to start PHP blocks. Instead of being parsed and executed, it is being spit out plaintext.

If you do a search and replace on the EXIFER (all PHP files in the EXIFER folder) files everything should work. Replace "<? " with "<?php " globally and reupload the files.