Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorwebridder
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2006

Hello,
    Is Plogger image gallery in Dutch or can I easy translate it. Or is that not necessary?

I have very big problems with hackers on my Coppermine fotogallery. I lost with the "RAR.exploit" about 800 thumbnails (wich I forgot to backup). That's way I am looking for an other nice and good working image gallery. Is plogger integratable in my website? http://www.webridder.nl

Best regards,
    Toon Hermsen, a Dutch webridder
    • CommentAuthorjack
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2006

It will be in the next (offical?) version of Plogger when there will be a seperate language file.
    • CommentAuthorwebridder
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2006

When will there be a next (official) version of Plogger? I read about this for 8 months, but the language module is still not integrated. I want to have very soon a new image galllery (see above) and not have te wait another couple of months.
    • CommentAuthorDav

Translate it yourself?
    I did the same and its not that much work.
    •  
      CommentAuthormike

You can wait, indefinitely for all I care. We're working on it, but it is very slow due to the fact that we all have full time jobs to do things like, I don't know... pay the bills? It will be released when it is released, as a developer I can't be bothered to meet user imposed deadlines for a free, volunteer-only project.