Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorfluffyside
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2006

Hi,

I've installed plogger and it appears to be working just fine. The only thing I've modified is the hover colors in the CSS.

However, I cannot leave comments for any photos. I get the following warning and fatal error:

Warning: main(../plog-load_config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fluffysi/public_html/prague/admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 3

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '../plog-load_config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/fluffysi/public_html/prague/admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 3

I have the same problem with 2 installations. Anyone seen this before or have any suggestions?

Thanks,
    fluffyside
    • CommentAuthorddejong
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2006

Looks like there is a bad reference to plog-load_config.php?

First, check that the file plog-load_config.php exists in the root of your Plogger installation.

Second, change "../plog-load_config.php" to "plog-load_config.php" on line 3 of plog-admin-functions.php and run it.

It is stops exploding, you've found the problem. Report back with results.

Derek
    • CommentAuthorfluffyside
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2006 edited

Hi Derek,

Thanks for the swift response. I've made the change to line 3 of plog-admin-functions.php as suggested. The results is:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: add_comment() in /home/fluffysi/public_html/prague/plog-comment.php on line 40

where line 40 of plog-comment.php is

$rv = add_comment($parent_id,$_POST["author"],$_POST["email"],$url,$_POST["comment"]);

I can't find any other reference to add_comment(). I presume something is missing somewhere....?

In addition I could no longer log in to plogger admin. Attempting to Log in resulted in a completely blank plog-upload.php page with no errors displayed.