Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorasquiar03
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2006

Having the same problem that everyone else has had:

Failed: $AvailableImageOutputFormats = array(text;wbmp;gif;png;jpeg) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 519 $this->thumbnailFormat set to $this->config_output_format "jpeg" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 529 $this->thumbnailFormat staying as "jpeg" because "" ($this->f) is not in $AvailableImageOutputFormats in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 539 $this->thumbnailQuality set to "75" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 546 $this->config_cache_directory () is not a directory in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 587 SetCacheFilename() failed because $this->config_cache_directory is empty in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1815 exif_thumbnail() does not exist, cannot extract EXIF thumbnail in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1735 EXIF thumbnail extraction: (size=0; type=; x) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1739 starting SourceImageToGD() in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1886 Not using EXIF thumbnail data because $this->config_use_exif_thumbnail_for_speed is FALSE in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1889 Calling ImageCreateFromJPEG(/home/nickl2/public_html/photos/uploads/DSCF0012.JPG) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1960 ImageCreateFromJPEG() was attempted but FAILED in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 2001 Populating $this->rawImageData and attempting ImageCreateFromStringReplacement() in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 2004 $this->gdimg_source is still empty in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 2027 ImageMagickThumbnailToGD() aborting because cannot find convert in $this->config_imagemagick_path (), and `which convert` returned (/usr/bin/convert) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 707 ImageMagickThumbnailToGD() aborting because ImageMagickCommandlineBase() failed in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 782 ImageMagickThumbnailToGD() failed in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 2036 phpThumb() v1.6.0-200507180958 All attempts to create GD image source failed (source image probably corrupt), cannot generate thumbnail phpThumb() v1.6.0-200507180958 Unknown image type identified by "����" ( 0xff 0xd8 0xff 0xe1) in SourceImageToGD()

None of the solutions on the forums work. Please advise.
    • CommentAuthordankirsh
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2006

I was getting the same error with no fixes from the forum. That is because I believe this is not EXACTLY the same error, but appears similar. The actual issue here is a corrupt image I believe. I downloaded the image I had uploaded and it was not what i expected. Opening it in photoshop gave a distorted color across half the photo.

The fix was to simply delete the file and reupload the original. Or if the original is corrupt, you can open it in photoshop and resave it as another format, and then resave that other format as a jpg or whatever you want. this will probably lose some quality, but will also allow photoshop to fix whatever was corrupt about the file.
    • CommentAuthorasquiar03
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2006

Yeah, I deleted and then tried another image. Worked just fine. I then reuploaded the other images and that did the trick. Thanks for your response dankirsh.