Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTextronics
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2006

A client of mine wishes to update her plogger with new pics. The problem is, i cannot remember the username and password i set for the admin log in.

Can anybody point me in the right direction on how i can change the username and password so i can get into the admin screen the rearrange and add photos please ........
    •  
      CommentAuthorBen
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2006

http://www.plogger.org/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=110
    • CommentAuthorddejong
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2006

We love you, Ben. In that platonic, "somebody understands" kind of way.

Cheers,
    Derek (and the rest of the dev team)
    • CommentAuthorTextronics
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2006 edited

This is what i got for my phpadmin:

plog_config.php

<?php
    // this is the file used to connect to your database.
    // you must change these values in order to run the gallery.
    define("PLOGGER_DB_HOST","localhost");
    define("PLOGGER_DB_USER","clairebaluci");
    define("PLOGGER_DB_PW","T3xtr0nics");
    define("PLOGGER_DB_NAME","clairebaluci");
    ?>

If I change any details in this file I get a white screen with an sql error.

Guys i need help.. i need to get into this database, my client has a big gig coming up...a big cry for help here.....

If i try to log in on the admin screen (Http://www.claireb*****.***/G*******/Admin)

I keep getting "Invalid Logon".

(The asteresks are just a little bit for security_).

I am changing the correct file???? yes????
    •  
      CommentAuthorBen
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2006 edited

Nice to see you too derek :P :)

Anyway textronics the help that mike posted doesn't involve changing your config file (plog_config.php) but the actual data with in the plogger tables (mysql). You're getting a connection error because the actual php config file (plog_config.php) in your hosting directory you changed so now plogger can't login into the database (same login info when you login to mysql with myphpadmin or the like). Mike posted instructions to basically go into mysql tables and exchange your lost login for the admin screen with new values. So change back the plog_config.php file (with the login to mysql not your admin screen login) and insert new data to the plog_config table in mysql. Just go back and follow mikes instructions and don't change the actual php files, the editing is all done within mysql.