Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorChris
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2006

Hi folks, I've had a search but I can't see the answer to this one.

I've recently installed plogger, permissions and all that would appear to be OK. On going to the admin directory in order to being to up load images etc I get the message ...

"Before you can begin uploading photos to your gallery, you must create at least one collection AND one album within that collection. Move over to the "Manage" tab to begin creating your organizational structure"

So far so good, it all makes sense however when I click the Manage Tab (or any other tab for that matter) I'm returned to the log in screen. fair enough I log in again but am again taken back to that first admin screen.

It looks very much as though plogger isn't remembering that I'm logged in and is just sending me around in circles.

I've told IE to treat the site as a "trusted site", likewise it's been instructed to always accept cookies. But no joy. Likewise I've checked my firewall "Zone Alarm Pro" to ensure that it's privacy settings aren't doing anything silly but again the site I'm trying to manage has a clear run as to setting cookies and header info etc.

Bottom like I'm stuck ...

Any help/ideas please?

Chris
    • CommentAuthormjnewman
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2006

Chris,

I've got the same issue.

It seemed to work fine with the old version. Now that I'm
    installing a newer version I get this issue.
    Anyone got any ideas???

Cheers,

Michael
    • CommentAuthormjnewman
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2006

Chris,

Have a look at:
    http://www.plogger.org/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=412

Looks like this might be our answer.

Cheers,

Michael