Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorthepieman
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2006

Hi

Before I start I have to say that I've searched extensively through the forum postings but can't find a solution. It could be that I'm not using the correct search criteria, but I thought I'd better make that clear.

I'm trying to resolve and issue with assigning images to new collections/albums.

I initially created a new collection and then an album, I used the uploads folder and assigned them accordingly.

I then created a susquent collection/album and did the same, however this time although I can see the uploaded images when I try to assign them to the new album and as I'm using Firefox, I get a request to either save the file or open it with chosen applicaiton.

I've read that this maybe and issue with Safemode, but I've checked with the host and they say they don't have safemode on. I've checked the CHMOD of the new collection/album and it's set to 755 and not 777 as it should be.

I've read a work around solution to this in the forum, but this isn't ideal as I won't be the one responsible for uploading images.
    • CommentAuthorspider

hi thepieman,

I just installed and configured plogger on my machine. It work's fine so far. I also created a new collection to start with and a couple of albums in it. When I try to upload or import a picture, I cannot see it in the album, although on the filesystem the folder is created and the uploaded files are there. The permissions are OK. Perhaps there are some problems with sql permissions?
    • CommentAuthorspider

found the answer in the forum!

spider
    • CommentAuthorthepieman

Hi Spider

What you have experienced sounds very similar to what I've experienced, can you point me to the answer in the forum please?