Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorredyul
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2006

I finally managed to install the gallery and now I am starting tpo play with it to get the final result I have in mind.

I do not knpw PHP although I am familiar with other programming languages and I do understand CSS basic. I have started to modify Thanks to great help from Derek in "need help understanding what to change in css" I have installed the CSS editor in firefox!!!

Thanks mortum fas well or the Thumbnail file name remove trick!!

I really like the look and style of the Collection view and Album.

I would like to change the Single picture view and the slide show.

For the single Picture view:

I would like to focus the attention on the picture and get as much vertical space as possible for the pictures (especially portrait ones need vertical space!!)

1- Eliminate the Title of the gallery
    2- eliminate or move down the Jump to button
    3- Move the picture up as close as possible (10px) from the Bar with the Album link
    4- Move the next and previous link in the same line of the date and the description of the picture )To save some space for panorama pictures as well

For the slideshow:

5-I would like to have it in a separate windows with nothing but Picture, navigatoin and close button.

Sorry for all this requests at onece

any help in One or more would be welcome!!!!
    • CommentAuthorredyul
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2006

Forgot to mention that I did try to chance CSS to improve the vertical space following also another discussion on how to eliminate the Gallery name, but ALL changes I make in the CSS are for all views when comes to header, While I would like to kee p the gallery name and the look on the collection and album view as they are now