Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Can someone post their gallery.php file here so we can use it and later change the colours.
    as i feel the default theme is a bit dull
    Amit
    •  
      CommentAuthormike
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2006

You should be able to edit gallery.css to change the colors. If you have Firefox, you can use the Web Developers Toolbar (extension) to see the ID and CLASS names of the various elements in the front-end layout.

Dull, yes, it was designed to be embedded in your existing website not to be used by itself.
    Checking out the Firefox Extention.
    Thanks
    Amit
    • CommentAuthorddejong
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2006

Also as (if not more useful) is the Firefox DOM Inspector. When installing FF, choose a "Custom" installation ... it will give you the option to add the DOM Inspector. Then, just use Ctrl + Shift + I to navigate and inspect the DOM tree.

Cheers,
    Derek
    • CommentAuthorwill
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2006

firebug (another ff extension) is great too. https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1843/

ctrl+shift+c (I think that's the defualt) to hover over anything anything and it highlights it in a dom tree. I dunno how I ever built websites without the Web Dev Toolbar and Firebug. ;P
    •  
      CommentAuthormike
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2006

I hear ya there, Web Dev Toolbar is a god damn lifesaver. Not sure what I did without it.