Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorjack
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2005 edited

Sometimes I'm having troubles where to place my input/feedback. The beta is a beta, and all kinds of troubles in this beta that have been reported are being handled some way or another. Some by suggestions for hacks, other by fundamental changes in the code for the next beta.

I frequently check the SVN for changes that have been made. I update my (test) installation of Plogger and try it out to see how things work. I know that nightlies can result in completely broken galleries, but how can I give feedback on them? And where?

People are reporting bugs in the general forum, in the 'bugs' sticky, sometimes people place new tickets on the Trac pages. What would you prefer? Perhaps adding another sticky?:
    1: Bug reports Plogger beta 2
    2: Feedback on latest nightlies.

ps. needless to say the installation I tried out just an hour ago doesn't work :( Same problems I emailed Anti before.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBen
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2005 edited

Well I think the forums mb need a Bugs category itself and mike should probably default vanilla to category view first imo, but not really sure since they do have Trac and you could just post on there. I haven't tried out the latest beta i might tho.

PS. mike like the theme folder, much easier to read what is what than the entire gallery.php file ^_^ (rev 238)
    •  
      CommentAuthormike
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2005

The best way to report bugs (for Beta 2, or the nightlies) is in TRAC, at http://dev.plogger.org.

This way all the developers will get written notification via email and we have everything organized in one place. If we get bug reports here in the forum, we just move them over to TRAC anyway.