Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTatou
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2005

When browsing my gallery... I have this message on the top of the page (http://galerie.johann-photo.com).

>

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in [insert my address] galerie/plog-globals.php on line 7

Warning: set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons in [insert my address] galerie/plog-globals.php on line 13

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [insert my address] galerie/plog-globals.php:7) in [insert my address] galerie/plog-load_config.php on line 26

>

What can I do ?
    •  
      CommentAuthormike
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2005

Looks like you have PHP safe mode on. Ask your ISP to turn it off, Plogger currently does not work with safe mode on.
    • CommentAuthorTatou
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2005

I've asked my ISP to turn it off. But they answered that it is NOT in safe mode.

Apparently it's the ini_set function which is disabled.

What can I modify to avoid these messages ?
    •  
      CommentAuthormike
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2005

You can comment out or delete the ini_set() line and the set_time_limit() line in plog-globals.php. There is a good chance that this will work, the ini_set line is a workaround for a path variable bug that shows up in <10% of Plogger installations, so chances are you can remove it. The set_time_limit line just allows imports to proceed past the PHP timout limit, but I have never had problems without it.
    • CommentAuthorTatou
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2005

Allright. I will try. Thanks a lot, Mike.
    • CommentAuthortezca
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2005

Hi !

Almost same message here :
    Warning: set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/www/062f39b92d6ca23eb22d45a8e306ffc1/web/photos/plog-globals.php on line 13

I've commented line 13 :
    set_time_limit(0);

Is it the good solution (safe mode is off) ?

Next step : find where to change the date displayed to the taken date :)

Thanks