Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorhannes
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2005

I placed 3 PHP statements in the HTML document like you said, but it doesn't work. only first page integrates. take a look at yourself:
    http://www.lka.ee/ploggerb2/galerii.php
    •  
      CommentAuthormike

rename galerii.php to index.php, that should work.
    • CommentAuthoreileenjoy

What exactly did you do to intergrate it into your site? I can't get it to work, and when I tried I almost messed up my site and everything that I worked on to make plogger work. Can you give me a few tips please?
    • CommentAuthorhannes
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2005

to admin:
    many thanks again, yes it works.

to eileenjoy:
    To integrate Plogger into your website, place the following PHP
    statements in the HTML document you wish display the gallery:

First line of HTML file -> <?php require("gallery.php"); ?>
    In HEAD section of HTML -> <?php the_gallery_head(); ?>
    Somewhere in BODY section -> <?php the_gallery(); ?>
    • CommentAuthorhubris
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2005

I can implement plogger in my website, but I can't get the layout work properly :(
    Only the first page (with the Collections) is like the rest of my page, but the others don't use css-file I created.

How can I solve this? In de gallery.css is no way to edit the background etc :(

Please help!
    •  
      CommentAuthormike

Hubris, point me to your gallery, I may be able to help. Is your web document with the gallery in it named index.php?
    • CommentAuthorhubris

Hi admin,

I've been adding some Style-sheet code to the index.php and suddenly I was able to change the background color. So it must have been a mistake I made.

I only tried editing the gallery.css file, but that doesn't work, I found out.

That might be a suggestion to you, please make an option to change the whole layout of the script in the css-file you created. That makes things easier for noobs like me. ;-)

If you still want to take a look, just go to www.dreamx.nl/site or www.dreamx.nl/photo

Thanks anyway for the help!!
    •  
      CommentAuthormike
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2005

Well, you should have no problem changing the styles of anything in your page using gallery.css. Its just an ordinary style sheet, and anything you place in index.php inline could also be placed in gallery.css. You may need to ADD some styles to gallery.css to get background colors to change, etc, as the current styles in the style sheet only apply to elements within the gallery.
    • CommentAuthorhubris
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2005

That is exactly what I meant, there is only the fine-tuning in the gallery.css-file.
    But it might be wise to also put the raw layout thingies (background color, etc) in there. That makes it a lot easier for Plogger-noobs like me !!
    • CommentAuthorTrograin
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2005

"" to eileenjoy:
    To integrate Plogger into your website, place the following PHP
    statements in the HTML document you wish display the gallery:

First line of HTML file -> <?php require("gallery.php"); ?>
    In HEAD section of HTML -> <?php the_gallery_head(); ?>
    Somewhere in BODY section -> <?php the_gallery(); ?> ""

Dosent work for em at all. Followed this parts and Nope. I am the serverowner of my own server...doooh :D I run a the homepage I want to implement the plogger into lays in same /home/*/public_html/ folder, jsut as a second folder, like this: /home/testing/public_html/koirat/ + /home/testing/public_html/koirat/plogger/

Now, I want to implement the plogger into the Index file in /koirat/ folder taht keeps my homepage about my dogs, By following th php scripts instructions of implementing the 3 scripts I only get a lott of php script errors. As you might have guessed, PHP is NOT my strong area exactly :(

Anyone out there that could help me out with thsi problem???

If not on the forum, pleaze email me at least at boban.alempijevic AT gmail.com
    • CommentAuthorTrograin
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2005

Warning: main(/home/lapikas/koirat/plogger/gallery.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lapikas/public_html/koirat/test/index.php on line 1

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/lapikas/koirat/plogger/gallery.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/lapikas/public_html/koirat/test/index.php on line 1

This is what I get as an error page in the browser when i implement the three php scripts as they are supposed to (how to write the adress is the only thing i am not sure of in the php script number 1)