Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthortahoejoe
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2008

I uploaded all the plogger files. I went to _install and entered my host, user, password, database, email, and data base title. When I click go from there, the info that pops up is.....

Warning: fopen(c:\websites\tahoeunderground9\tahoeunderground.com\ploggerb3/plog-config.php) [function.fopen]: failed to create stream: Permission denied in c:\websites\tahoeunderground9\tahoeunderground.com\ploggerb3\lib\plogger\install_functions.php on line 426

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in c:\websites\tahoeunderground9\tahoeunderground.com\ploggerb3\lib\plogger\install_functions.php on line 427

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in c:\websites\tahoeunderground9\tahoeunderground.com\ploggerb3\lib\plogger\install_functions.php on line 428

Setup is now complete

It gives me a username and password option and a link to "proceed". If I click proceed it then says " set up is complete" , lists my user and password that it generated, and has another "proceed" link. This is where everything stops. I click the link and all the info is the same. There is no "proceeding". Do the warnings that it showed me at first have anything to do with this? How do I go about making those warnings go away?? Thanks for your help
    •  
      CommentAuthor_Eric_
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2008

The errors say the installation is having trouble writing its configuration file. Here's the documentation on this:

<blockquote>At this point, the installation script will attempt to write your connection settings to disk. If it cannot perform this operation automatically, you will be given the contents of the plog-config.php to write manually. You can either make plog-config.php writable and click "try again" or open up plog-config.php in your favorite text editor, paste the given code into the file and upload it to your Plogger base directory.</blockquote>