Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormemic.a
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2008 edited

Hi,
    I have plogger 3.2 beta installed in mysite.net/pages/gallery
    can I move the gallery folder where plogger is installed in the root of the site example mysite.net/gallery.

P.S plogger is not embeded, I use it from mysite.net/pages/gallery, I customized the gallery index.php
    •  
      CommentAuthorkimparsell
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2008

Yes, you should be able to move your Plogger install from mysite.net/pages/gallery to mysite.net/gallery.

1. Log into your gallery admin panel, go to Options, and change the gallery url from mysite.net/pages/gallery to mysite.net/gallery, then log out.

2. Move the /gallery/ folder out of /pages/ and into the root of your domain.

3. You should now log into your gallery admin panel at mysite.net/gallery/plog-admin/. If you are running cruft-free URLs, go to Options and uncheck "Generate Cruft-Free URLs" and save, then recheck the box and save again to regenerate your .htaccess file to the correct rewrite base folder.

4. Check your gallery and make sure that it is working properly.

That's all there is to it!

If you have issues with either the admin section or your gallery displaying properly, clear your browser cache, then refresh the page.
    •  
      CommentAuthormemic.a
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2008

Thanks for the help!
    I will try it and let you know if get any problems.