Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormacciti
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2008 edited

Is anybody interested in integrating my plogger gallery into my word press theme for money? I am willing to pay for the work, please contact me, i really need it to work... thank you. I know that there is a plug in, but it needs to be configured. I dont know how to make it work.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2008 edited

If you wanted to try it yourself, macciti, you could follow this post -> http://www.plogger.org/forum/discussion/1941/#Item_13 :D
    • CommentAuthormacciti
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2008

I can try today, but my offer for a little work stand... if you are willing to integrate it, please give me your bid... you can email me... i would really appreciate it. thank you!!!
    • CommentAuthormacciti
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2008

so does your code assumes that my plogger is installed in my plugins folder within the wordpress?
    •  
      CommentAuthorkimparsell
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2008

macciti -

The original poster in that thread had installed Plogger in their WP plugins directory. You do not have to do that - simply replace path in the line of code:

<?php require_once("path_to_Plogger_installation_from_server_root/gallery.php"); ?>
    with the correct path to where you have Plogger installed currently on your server, then proceed with the rest of the instructions.

Hope this helps!
    • CommentAuthornike
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2008 edited

Posted By: maccitiIs anybody interested in integrating my plogger gallery into my word press theme for money? I am willing to pay for the work, please contact me, i really need it to work... thank you. I know that there is a plug in, but it needs to be configured. I dont know how to make it work.

if you still need someone to do that, i will do it for you..
    contact me at zuperbayu@yahoo dot com