Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorkty
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2008

Hi,
    I have downloaded the files and placed them on my server. After running the install.php I am asked for the localhost, username, password etc... After clicking 'install' I am taken to a new screen where it says my username is.. password is.. but they are blank. I am not given either.
    I then click proceed.. and nothing happens. I am not redirected to any other page.
    I tried looking at the index.php - but it says to run the install file.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Karen
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2008

kty,

I would guess that your sessions are not set up correctly (most likely the session.save_path is blank or is not set correctly). If you let us know what host your site is on, we may be able to help you out. Otherwise, you will have to talk to your webhost about how to correctly set up and enable session variables.
    • CommentAuthordavis_ned
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2008

I have a similar issue. Maybe it has the same fix?

I saved the plog-config.php.txt to my computer, FTP'd it to my Plogger directory, and changed the permissions to "write". Then back in my browser, I clicked on the "Proceed" button.

Nothing happened. Tried it 3 or 4 times with same result. No error, no new display message.

I am hosted at IXWebhosting.com.