Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorEndrick
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2008

Hi folks...
    I removed my original installation attempt because I couldn't get into the admin area...

so now I'm trying to reinstall and I'm getting these error messages

Warning: require(/home/content/e/n/d/endrick65/html/exlounge/ploggerb3/lib/plogger/install_functions.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/e/n/d/endrick65/html/exlounge/ploggerb3/_install.php on line 5

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/e/n/d/endrick65/html/exlounge/ploggerb3/lib/plogger/install_functions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/e/n/d/endrick65/html/exlounge/ploggerb3/_install.php on line 5
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2008

Endrick,

It looks like you are missing the install_functions.php file. Try to re-upload this file.
    Also, regarding your previous post about the install not working correctly, try adding the "error_reporting(E_ERROR)" to the top of the _install.php page (to get rid of the undefined indexes on the beta3 version).