Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2009 edited

PATH_TRANSLATED is not always set by default on every server, so it produces an undefined index notice. That in conjunction with your server's error reporting being set very high results in the notice being output to the page, letting you know the issue. However, since things were output to the page, the headers to redirect you to the login screen cannot be set after output has been sent, so it throws a warning error that it cannot do the redirect.

This has been fixed in the codebase for the next release, but for the time being, you can edit plog-globals.php by adding this line of code up near the top:
    error_reporting(E_ERROR);which should suppress any notices and only output errors, warnings, or fatal errors.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2009

Omni,

Beta3 is the latest stable version. We are getting close to releasing the next stable version (tentatively titled beta4) and that should be released shortly.
    • CommentAuthorelias75
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2009

I had exactly the same problem and I added this line: error_reporting(E_ERROR) in the plog-globals.php

now I get this message:

Notice: Undefined index: install_values in /home/XXXX/public_html/XXXX/ploggerb3/_install.php on line 20

Notice: Undefined index: PATH_TRANSLATED in /home/XXXX/public_html/XXXX/ploggerb3/plog-load_config.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: PATH_TRANSLATED in /home/XXXX/public_html/XXXX/ploggerb3/plog-load_config.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: id in /home/XXXX/public_html/XXXX/ploggerb3/_install.php on line 24

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXXX/public_html/XXXX/ploggerb3/_install.php:20) in /home/XXXX/public_html/XXXXm/ploggerb3/_install.php on line 27

I am newbie to all these and I guess by trying to just copy/paste the<em> error_reporting(E_ERROR)</em> directly from hostgator's public directory messed this up :(

now how do I clean this mess??
    • CommentAuthorelias75
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2009

for some reason, everything started to work like charm!!
    honestly I did nothing.... after I wrote the above comment, I received the registration email with pass & user name,
    logged in the admin panel and no problemos!! already around 300 photos up!!