Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorhailam
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2009

Plogger wont work until the following problems are resolved

The path /home/a1082769/public_html/goop is not writable by the Web server.
    The path /home/a1082769/public_html/goop/thumbs is not writable by the Web server.
    The path /home/a1082769/public_html/goop/images is not writable by the Web server.
    The path /home/a1082769/public_html/goop/uploads is not writable by the Web server.

I am very new to php and web stuffs also, Please help me to sove these problems [My gallery is hosted in a freehosting site]

Thank you
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2009

You need to CHMOD those folders on your server to allow the Plogger script access to write files to those folders.
    • CommentAuthorgayleau
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2009

Hi everyone, I'll make it brief. I cannot access _install.php. I tried changing the permissions a couple of times, but nothing is working. I am going to try re-uploading the entire folder but if there is any advice anyone can give me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2009

gayleau,

What version of Plogger are you trying to install? Also, if you could post what URL you are using and also what subfolder (if any) you have installed Plogger in. Maybe we could help you get access to it.
    • CommentAuthorgayleau

Hi sidtheduck, I think the problem is something to do with the server itself. I have had the same problem with two other php scripts I have attempted to run. They are old scripts that I have used for a couple of years without problems (different host company). I have submitted a support ticket but that could take forever. I am slowly discovering that it has problems accessing subfolders within Public_html, except images and javascripts. I am going to try leaving the files loose in Public_html and see what happens; I haven't had time to do it yet. I will let you know the result. The version is 1.0b3 and the site is http://www.wagra-dexter.com.au but I have not yet re-uploaded plogger yet so I don't have a url for that. Thanks for your help though; I will keep in touch.
    • CommentAuthorgayleau

Hi again sidtheduck, I finally discovered it's all about the .htaccess. I fiddled a bit and now it's working. I just have to figure out how to alter the entire script to pack it all back into one folder and still have it work. Thanks.