Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormyxology
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2009

I have Plogger installed and the admin appears to be working ok in all aspects except the upload. I've been able to create collections and albums, but when I go to upload a zip archive I'm getting this error:

Error: PCLZIP_ERR_MISSING_FILE (-4) : Missing archive file 'C:\Windows\Temp\php9BFD.tmp'

Help!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck

How big is the .zip file, myxology? I think that error (I'll have to check) is the default error message for the PCLZip library saying the file was too large to upload and the upload status is being returned as not existing.
    • CommentAuthormyxology

976kb. I think that's under the limit. Right?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck

It depends on your server limit. You need to check your post_max_size, upload_max_filesize, and memory_limit of your system settings. You can check them by creating a new php file with only the following code:
    <?php
    phpinfo();
    ?>

Then upload it to your server and navigate to the file URL to check the system settings.
    • CommentAuthormyxology

All of those settings are at 2M or higher. Any other ideas?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck

myxology,

Is this running on an IIS server or on a localhost (WAMP, XAMPP, etc.)?
    • CommentAuthormyxology

Sorry sid, I'm not really all that good at this stuff. I hope this will answer the question...

Windows NT NS4 6.0 build 6001

I'm thinking it's a localhost, but I could be wrong.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2009 edited

Thanks for the information that it's Windows NT, but windows can run IIS or Apache as it's webserver. IIS is the Microsoft webserver (IIS = Internet Information Services) where Apache is open source and is typically Linux based (but has been ported over to windows as WAMP = Windows Apache MySql PHP or XAMPP = X(cross) platform Apache MySQL PHP Perl

Who is your webhost or where is the server located? That may help determine whether it's IIS or Apache. There could also be a permissions problem with the 'C:\Windows\Temp\' directory, so you may want to check with your webhost to see if PHP scripts have permission / access to read a write from the Temp folder.
    • CommentAuthormyxology
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2009

Looks like the permissions thing did it, Sid. Thanks for the help!

Now I have another question... :)

But I'll give that it's own topic.