Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorjdearmond
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2009

Great script. I've just started playing with it, but I like it.

One suggestion I would give is to rename divs and files to be less common ones. For example, I use the wrapper id for my top div to center the page. Maybe something like plog_wrapper that no one would already be using in their page. Same for the include files like gallery.php. I would think that a lot of designers use that name for the page the gallery is on and changing it might avoid confusion. I understand it makes it easier to develop themes and such, but the !important tag in css wasn't working and I had to go in and find all wrapper ids and change them. Not a huge hassle, but might be for someone who is less familiar.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2009 edited

jdearmond,

The current codebase has these changes already done to them. The wrapper has been renamed "plog-wrapper" in the default theme and "gallery.php" has been renamed "plogger.php" (while still retaining a "gallery.php" file for backward compatibility that pulls the data in from the new "plogger.php" file).

Thanks for the suggestions though! :D