Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorhyrel
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2009

I upgraded plogger and everything seemed to be working great (minus an issue I just posted about in the general forum) until I tried to log into the admin section right now. I was in there after the installation with no problem but when I try to log in now I get this error message:

Notice: Use of undefined constant TABLE_PREFIX - assumed 'TABLE_PREFIX' in /home/ibelieve/wowakk.com/gallery/plog-load_config.php on line 17
    Table 'akk.TABLE_PREFIXconfig' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM `TABLE_PREFIXconfig`
    • CommentAuthorhyrel
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2009

NM I found the issue LOL
    Ah... OK I'll try that at the weekend (when I have a bit of time). Thanks.
    @hyrel: I am having the same issue. I would appreciate if you could explain the issue that is causing it and the fix.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2010 edited

The paths changed. You need to use the path as plogger-dir/plog-admin/_upgrade.php if you are upgrading. You should not use the old plogger-dir/_upgrade.php. Also, you should use plogger-dir/plog-admin/ to login instead of the old plogger-dir/admin/.
    • CommentAuthorterry
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2010

How do i go about finding my USERname?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2010

@terry:

What version did you upgrade from, or did you do a clean install of RC1?
    Do you have access to an SQL administration utility (i.e. phpMyAdmin)?
    Do you currently have RC1 installed and can you remember the email address for the admin account?

If you can answer any of these questions, I can try to help you out. If not, I can still try, but these would be the easiest routes.