Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorprynhart
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2009

I'm attempting to integrate Plogger with the Magento eCommerce platform (http://www.magentocommerce.com/).

However, adding

require("path/to/plogger.php");

(with the correct path) to the top level of my Magneto index.php file results in the following:

Fatal error: Mage_Core_Model_Session_Abstract::getMessages() [<a href='mage-core-model-session-abstract.getmessages'>mage-core-model-session-abstract.getmessages</a>]: The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "Mage_Core_Model_Message_Collection"; of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Session/Abstract.php on line 86

I presume this is because Magento is all written in terms of Classes but Plogger appears to have global vars for everything. Am I correct in assuming that the fix for this would require Plogger to be rewritten/wrapped in a Class (i.e. essentially Plogger cannot be used with Magento at this stage).

I look forward to your replies.

Regards,

Patrick