Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorfonikz
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2009

When I fill out the information for my database setup, and get to the next screen to download the configuration file, it just takes me back to the _install page with none of my information filled out. I've tried several things but it always takes me back to the _install page, and nothing ever downloads. I can't even view the source of the page to see if I can find a link to whatever it is I'm supposed to download.
    • CommentAuthortbk
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2009 edited

So just create your own.

1) Open up the file plog-config-sample.php

2) Put in your variables. Here are the ones you absolutely need, the rest you can do whatever with.

/* MySQL hostname */
    define('PLOGGER_DB_HOST', '');

/* MySQL database username */
    define('PLOGGER_DB_USER', '');

/* MySQL database password */
    define('PLOGGER_DB_PW', '');

/* The name of the database for Plogger */
    define('PLOGGER_DB_NAME', '');

3) Save the file as plog-config.php.

4) Upload the file to your site into the main plogger directory.

All done.
    Thankful People: dragonchilde
    • CommentAuthorfonikz
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2009 edited

Okay, I did that, now anytime I try to Update Options, it takes me back to the login screen and doesn't save anything. Could there be some PHP function I haven't enabled? I've tried a couple of other image galleries (CPG and Gallery2) and they seem to work fine, I just can't format them the way I want to, so I'm exploring a bunch of different ones.

EDIT: Okay, anytime I click on anything I have to re-login. Cookies are enabled on my browser, because I stay logged into this site and any other site I frequent. Not sure what's going on.
    • CommentAuthorfonikz
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2009

After looking around, it looks like Startlogic users have the same problem, but my host is EasyCGI. I've tried a few different folders for PLOGGER_SESSION_SAVE_PATH but nothing works.
    • CommentAuthorfonikz
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2009

Solved! I had tech support define my session variable in php.ini, so it's all good.
    you can use grub its really works..........ccna
    • CommentAuthoredwin111
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2010 edited

Nice post.
    • CommentAuthoredwin111

keep up the good work coming.
    • CommentAuthoredwin111

Wish you all the best with you site.