Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthordkmfirefly
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2010 edited

I upgraded to the latest version 1.0 RC1 and the was able to operate everything fine. Its been a week and I try to login to my account and this is the error I get

Notice: Constant PLOGGER_TABLE_PREFIX already defined in /home/content/d/k/m/dkmfirefly/html/canvas/plog-config.php on line 23

Notice: Constant PLOGGER_CHMOD_DIR already defined in /home/content/d/k/m/dkmfirefly/html/canvas/plog-config.php on line 28

Notice: Constant PLOGGER_CHMOD_FILE already defined in /home/content/d/k/m/dkmfirefly/html/canvas/plog-config.php on line 32

Notice: Use of undefined constant TABLE_PREFIX - assumed 'TABLE_PREFIX' in /home/content/d/k/m/dkmfirefly/html/canvas/plog-load_config.php on line 17
    Table 'plogallery.TABLE_PREFIXconfig' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM `TABLE_PREFIXconfig`

Any idea what has changed for this to appear suddenly after many previous successful logins??
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2010

dkmfirefly,

What URL are you using? Are you using the old plogger-dir/admin/ URL or the new plogger-dir/plog-admin/ login? It seems you have some of the old beta3 files still on your server.
    @sidtheduck: That clears things up. I was using the old plogger url and not the new one. Thanks.

Is there a way to know which are the old beta3 files to remove them safely?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2010 edited

dkmfirefly,

If you run the /plog-admin/_upgrade.php script again, 1 of the steps detects old files and folder and lists them for you (and has an optional link for the script to attempt to delete them for you).
    Thankful People: dkmfirefly
    • CommentAuthordkmfirefly
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2010

@sidtheduck: Thanks. It worked.