Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorcltracey
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2010

Hello,

I have tried installing and uninstalling plogger three times this afternoon and keep getting the same problem - it is only displaying the images from within one album and not displaying a category list on the index page. It also refuses to let me skip to other albums. Not sure what is going wrong as have used Plogger in the past and had no problems. Any suggestions as to why this might be happening? I cannot see any options that would let me change this in the admin area.

Tracey
    • CommentAuthorcltracey
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2010

I finally got it working... installed from a different computer, no idea what the problem was!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2010 edited

cltracey,

I would guess that you only had content in 1 album. The new version of Plogger auto-truncates to the level of use.

From the front page of Plogger (where you downloaded the newest version):
    Smart Content ? Plogger now checks your gallery content. If you are only using 1 album, the default view is automatically that album. If you are only using 1 collection, the default view is now automatically that collection.
    • CommentAuthorjason892
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2010 edited

I'm having the same problem. I have one gallery with two albums. The Gallery page is only displaying one of the albums. I have pictures in both albums. Here's the link:
    http://www.pacdolphins.com/plogger/index.php