Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorMarkP
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2010 edited

I checked the various threads already posted. I want to use an embed since it is easier for me because the rest of the site is already matching. I don't want to change the theme to match the site. How can make search engine friendly? The standalone version (check via link in admin gallery) shows the cruft free version but the embed does not. I know the threads here have mentioned a htacess file but where does that reside exactly in the folder I have plogger in?

http://www.possumlodgecabins.com/photos.php
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2010

MarkP,

A third option would be to take the code from photos.php and add it to the plogger/index.php (with any paths updated if you are using relative paths). This would allow you to not change the theme, but still allow the Cruft-Free URLs to work.
    • CommentAuthorMarkP

Hmmm..I may try this solution.
    • CommentAuthorMarkP

Ok I tried this using several different combination of paths to my existing css, footer and banner and menu and it works fine on the index page of plogger but when you try to start navigating around with plogger like opening a album then the page footers, menu and my css disappears and I am left with just ugly text for my footer, menu and banner.