Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthortheweblotus
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2010 edited

After installing and beginning to set up Plogger, it was decided to switch to a different domain name. The hosting account is the same, just a different domain name pointing to it. Now the database is not connected to the gallery page, and I cannot locate any place where this should be changed.

I've tried to re-run the install file, but I only receive a message stating that Plogger is already installed. Please help!!!

Thank you,

Jenni
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2010

theweblotus,

The database connection is still there (most likely), but the paths are not set up correctly. Just login to the admin section (it will look odd as the CSS paths will be incorrect) and navigate to Admin -> Options and change your Gallery URL to the new URL of the Plogger directory and click "Update". Everything should be back to normal.
    It worked! Thank you so very much :)

Any chance you can answer my last question as well?

"One more question. When an image is brought up, if you click on it you get a full size .jpg image. Where is the file where that link is located? I am trying to find it so that I can have it open in a separate window so the website is not lost. Thanks!! "
    •  
      CommentAuthorkimparsell
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2010

@theweblotus: I've answered your question in the other thread you posted it in: http://www.plogger.org/forum/discussion/3147/entering-image-details/#Item_9