Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnnie
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2010

I've just upgraded from revision 549 beta 3 to the latest RC1 release but I'm having issues. One issue is that when I try to save in 'Options' I get the following message but the changes do seem to take effect. Can anyone tell me what the problem might be please? I had modified my previous installation but can't remember everything I did. Incidentally, my old modified theme didn't want to work either so I'm temporarily using the default theme in the latest release.

Notice: Use of undefined constant PHP_URL_HOST - assumed 'PHP_URL_HOST' in /home/ambwebuk/public_html/britaininfocus/photos/plog-admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 1386

Warning: parse_url() expects exactly 1 parameter, 2 given in /home/ambwebuk/public_html/britaininfocus/photos/plog-admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 1386

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ambwebuk/public_html/britaininfocus/photos/plog-admin/plog-admin-functions.php:1386) in /home/ambwebuk/public_html/britaininfocus/photos/plog-admin/plog-options.php on line 138
    • CommentAuthorAnnie
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2010 edited

For information, this is what I have on line 1386 of plog-admin-functions.php. I don't understand php so I'm unable to figure out what I need to do. Please could someone help? I've more or less got my old theme working with a bit of experimentation although I've yet to get the comments working.

$cfg .= "RewriteRule ^.*\$ http://".parse_url($config['gallery_url'], PHP_URL_HOST)."%{REQUEST_URI}/ [R=301,L]\n";

This is line 138 of plog-options.php

header('Location: plog-options.php');
    • CommentAuthorAnnie
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2010

Can anybody help please?
    • CommentAuthorAnnie
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2010

Anyone??
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2010

Annie,

This is nothing to worry about. They are notices and warnings, not errors. First it gives you a notice and a warning that the parse_url() function is not being called correctly (because that part of the function was not included until PHP5 something). The last warning is that it cannot refresh the page using a PHP header because the error message has already been output, so the headers have already been sent. I'll look through the code and make sure this notice does not come back again for a future release.
    • CommentAuthorAnnie
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2010

Thanks very much for letting me know.

Annie