Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthornickpish
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2011

Thanks to this forum I discovered how to modify the template to display filenames under the thumbs instead of captions. I see however that Plogger modifies the displayed filenames by changing to lowercase and stripping characters like brackets, etc.; however, we name our images with very specific formatting and I'm wondering how to have Plogger display the original filename (as uploaded) without these modifications? I would imagine a change to the "plogger_get_picture_filename()" function is the answer, but my PHP skills are limited... thanks for any help here.
    • CommentAuthornickpish
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2011 edited

update: I figured out how to stop the removal of certain characters such as brackets and parentheses by modifying the "sanitize_filename" function, however I'm still stumped as to how to prevent the changing of the filename to all lowercase (this seems to be happening outside of "sanitize_filename" ?).... any help here is much appreciated.